Crunchbase now offers 3 distinct options for you to locate the information you need.
1. Advanced Search
- This search option is perfect if you’re looking for a cohort of results related to your specific search.
- You can access this search through the top navigation by clicking on Advanced and specifying the type of search you want to make. Or by clicking on one of the Explore options in the shortcuts bar on your homepage.
- You can select from 9 search types (Companies, People, Investors, Funding Rounds, Acquisitions, Schools, Events and Hubs) to begin your search. Below is an example of a Companies search.
- Toggle to the card view in Companies search to see key decision-makers and available contact data in your search results or toggle back to the table view to see your search results in a column format.
- Click the arrow highlighted in blue below to collapse the filters section and have more visibility to your search results.
2. Query Builder
- For longtime users of Crunchbase, this search may look familiar as it’s our previous search version of Crunchbase Pro.
- This search option is great if you’re looking for a cohort of results related to your specific search but are looking to use more filters than the ones featured in advanced search.
- You can access this search through the top navigation by clicking on Advanced and selecting Query Builder. You can also access this search by scrolling to the bottom of the filter options on advanced search and clicking “Try Query Builder”
Pro tip: For a list of search templates to use in query builder, click here!
3. Quick Search
- If you have a specific company or profile you're looking up, use this quick search!
- This option can be utilized by inputting a name in the top search bar and hitting enter.
- This search uses advanced search functionality but relies only on the Description Keywords filter to populate results.
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.