As a Crunchbase Pro user, you can download Crunchbase data by exporting a CSV file. Use the CSV to perform your own analysis, or use the data with your internal tools.
1. Select what you want from Crunchbase
- Build a Crunchbase Pro search, or use one of My Lists or My Searches to gather the information you want to export. You can export up to 1,000 results.
- Add or edit columns to get the data fields that interest you.
- Click Export To CSV when you’re ready.
- The CSV file will download immediately.
- Can’t find it? Look in your Downloads to locate the file. It will be named after your search or list.
Notes, for individuals using our free Salesforce integration with Crunchbase, "In-CRM" status cannot be exported at this time. Additionally, exporting capabilities are not available during the Crunchbase Pro Trial.
Pro Tip: Trouble exporting from Safari? Check out this support article for help.
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.