As a Crunchbase Pro user, you can download Crunchbase data by exporting a CSV file. Use the CSV to perform your own analysis, or use the data with your internal tools.
1. Select what you want from Crunchbase
- Build a Crunchbase Pro search, or use one of My Lists or My Searches to gather the information you want to export. You can export up to 1,000 results.
- Add or edit columns to get the data fields that interest you.
- Click Export To CSV when you’re ready.
- The CSV file will download immediately.
- Can’t find it? Look in your Downloads to locate the file. It will be named after your search or list.
Notes, for individuals using our free Salesforce integration with Crunchbase, "In-CRM" status cannot be exported at this time.
Additionally, exporting capabilities are not available during the Crunchbase Pro Trial and not included in the Crunchbase Starter subscription. To help you choose the option that will best suit your individual or company needs, you can compare each Crunchbase product here.
Pro Tip: Trouble exporting from Safari? Check out this support article for help.
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.