Crunchbase Pro is a subscription-based software that helps individuals and teams find and close deals through automated prospecting, personalized insights, and key integrations.
Fueled by sales intelligence, Crunchbase Pro makes it possible to:
Find the right prospect without the manual research
- Find new prospects based on extensive search criteria and save your search to view new companies that fit the criteria in the future.
- Discover new prospects with company recommendations delivered right to you, based on your preferences, lists, and unique activity.
- Create contact lists from your searches.
- Identify companies that are already in your CRM to eliminate redundancy without switching platforms.
Inform outreach with personalize insights
- Use the insights paired with your recommendations to reach out to prospects with relevant information, at the right time.
- Break through the noise with insights from firmographic company information, funding data, select partner data, and other buy signals sent directly to you.
- Prioritize prospects by adding shared notes or tags for yourself or your team to reference on their profile.
Centralize must-have tools in a single platform
- Drive team wins with operational efficiencies like seat management, shared CRM connection, single sign-on, and group invoicing.
- Create a new account and push basic company data directly into your CRM in a single click.
- Download a CSV of bespoke data for analysis and other business uses.
- Use Crunchbase' Outreach Integration to discover decision-makers at qualified accounts, push contacts to Outreach, and assign them to existing sequences.
Crunchbase Pro is $49 a month, billed annually ($588 USD). You can try Crunchbase Pro free for 7 days here.
Note, the export feature is not available during the trial period.
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.