See a job missing from someone’s Crunchbase profile? It’s simple to edit the profile yourself - we’ll show you how. In this example, we’ll add a past job to the profile for Richard Hendricks, CEO of Pied Piper.
Before getting started, make sure that you’re logged into your Crunchbase account and authenticated via a social network. If you don’t have an account yet, you can register for one here.
1. Navigate to the person profile page using the top search bar. In this case, we’re looking for Richard Hendricks.
2. Click Edit in the top right corner of the profile to start making updates.
3. On the Edit page, you can update all sections of the profile. In this example, we’ll scroll to the Jobs section and click Add Job.
4. Search for the Organization for the job, and select the existing profile from the dropdown. (Hint: If you don’t find the right Organization, you can also add a new one by clicking Add Organization.)
5. Next, scroll to the Add job details section and enter the required fields.
6. When you’ve finished creating the job, click Complete New Job at the top right of your screen to complete the process.
7. When you’ve finished editing the profile, click Save All Edits at the top right of your screen to complete the process. If you make multiple changes, you can also Review edits before saving.
Please note that your edits may take a few minutes to appear.
Thanks for helping us improve the Crunchbase dataset. Your contribution provides over 31 million users with the most updated information. High five!