*Make sure to check out these articles first to get to know the teams feature:
As a team owner/admin, you can manage access and permissions for multiple users within the same team. With single sign-on, group invoicing, seat management, and shared CRM connection, the teams feature allows Crunchbase Pro and Enterprise customers to operate more efficiently on Crunchbase while working with colleagues within the platform.
Navigating the Teams page
“I’m an admin - how do I manage my team?”
Select Account from any page on Crunchbase, then click Account Settings from the dropdown list. Once in the Account Settings screen, select Team Members from the left and side.
Note: this screenshot is from the perspective of Frank, who has both an Admin and Owner role. Admins will have the same view, apart from the ability to purchase additional seats with the Add Seats button. Find out more about who can view what HERE.
As an example, let’s break down the key components of Frank’s team below:
1. The name of this team is Frank’s Team, and it has 6 team members in total.
2. Frank Brown has the roles of Owner and Admin. This means he set up the team, and has permissions to purchase additional subscriptions (seats), add/remove members to/from the team, allocate subscriptions to team members, and modify team member roles.
3. Mia Sanchez is another Admin on the team. She has the same abilities as Frank, but can not purchase seats.
4. Crunchbase Pro subscriptions have been assigned to Mia Mitchell, Mia Sanchez, and Frank Brown. All three of these team members have access to all of Pro’s features.
5. Ai Walker, Cole Ramirez, and Mana Williams are free users. They are on the team, but have not yet been assigned a subscription.
6. Frank can see that he has 2 available seats (subscriptions) to assign.
7. Frank can add more seats (i.e. purchase more subscriptions) for his team members. *Enterprise customers must reach out to their CSM to add more seats.
8. Frank can invite additional users to join and grow the team.
Setting up your team
Ready to set up your team? These articles will guide you through the setup process:
Need help or guidance? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your question in the Crunchbase Community. If you are an Enterprise user, please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.