With Crunchbase, any registered user can add or edit any profile page.
Not registered? Learn how to sign up for a Crunchbase account here.
In order to add a profile:
1. Create a new user account or log in: https://www.crunchbase.com/app/account
2. Go to your account page by clicking your name in the upper right-hand corner, and click My Account.
3. Verify your account with Social Authentication, and simply link your LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter account.
4. First, search to see if your company or person profile is already in Crunchbase.
5. If it is not listed, add it by clicking the +Contribute button on the left navigation menu to add a new profile: https://www.crunchbase.com/add-new.
6. Select the type of profile you’d like to create, then click Next.
7. Enter details.
8. Once finished, click Submit.
9. Once the new profile is created, click the Update button at the upper right corner of any section of the profile in order to make further edits.
Or, click the small Contribute button under “Add to this Profile” on the left-hand side.
Key items for a complete profile:
- Overview: company name, web & social links, categories, logo
- Details: Founded date, employee count, overview
- +Contribute: add funding rounds
- +Contribute: add headquarter location
- Team: Add founders & team, fill out picture, bio, education, and past role if relevant
Maximize your search result appearance and Crunchbase Rank when these details are added to your profile.
Note: Removals to funding, founders, acquisitions, and investors are limited to staff only at this time. If you run into any issues with these edits, please feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.