With Crunchbase, any registered user can add or edit a profile page. Not registered? Learn how to sign up for a Crunchbase account here.
To create a Crunchbase profile:
1. Create a new user account or log in: https://www.crunchbase.com/account
2. Go to your account page by clicking the account icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click My Account.
3. Verify your account with Social Authentication, and simply link your LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter account. Note that user accounts and profiles are different entities.
4. First, search to see if your company or person profile is already in Crunchbase.
5. If it is not listed, add it by clicking the Contribute Data button on the Shortcut menu on the homepage to add a new profile: https://www.crunchbase.com/add-new.
6. Select the type of profile you’d like to create, then click Next.
7. Enter details.
8. Once finished, click Save All Edits at the upper right corner of the profile.
9. Once the new profile is created, click Edit at the upper right corner of the profile in order to make further edits.
Key items for a complete company profile:
- Company logo
- Founded date
- Website & Social Links
- Categories (3-5 recommended)
- Funding rounds
- Short and Long company description
- Employees, Board Members, Advisors
Maximize your search result appearance and Crunchbase Rank when these details are added to your profile.
Note: Removals to funding, founders, acquisitions, and investors are limited to staff only at this time. If you run into any issues with these edits, please feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com.