- First, install Crunchbase for Salesforce for Admins Only. To only give permissions to the Customer’s System Administrators, select Install for Admins Only when installing the Crunchbase Integration.
Then accept the remote site settings for this package.
Note that those admins can, at any point, give the proper permissions to others. After this is complete, you have installed the package in your environment.
- Now it is time to complete the configuration with the following items:
- Follow steps below to assign the Crunchbase Administrator permission to your user.
- Set the page layouts of the Lead and Account page.
- Go to Crunchbase App and complete the steps in the Install Wizard.