When enabling single sign-on (SSO) for your team, its important to note the following things:
- Only team admins and owner can enable SSO for a team.
- All team members who were successfully assigned to your team will be expected to log into Crunchbase via SSO (once SSO is enabled).
- After enabling SSO, team members will not be able to log in via their email address & password or social account.
- After enabling SSO, team members will not be able to reset password - they will need to contact their IT admin to reset through your SSO provider.
- After enabling SSO, team members will not be able to change their password or email within Crunchbase Account Settings.
- Users will be prompted to log in every 24 hours.
- We currently don’t support Identity Provider initiated logins. If you’d like users to log in via your Identity Provider, we recommend creating a bookmark.
- If SSO needs to be disabled, passwords will revert to what was set prior to the single sign-on setup.
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community!
Article is closed for comments.