Here are some helpful tips from our Crunchbase blog: Crunchbase User Tips
Note: These are just some recommendations for inspiration. We encourage you to add your own flair, as well.
Reminder to read: How to write and submit a tip for the community
Here are examples of tips and tricks you can share.
- For example, seed stage companies tackling issues within the Fintech industry.
- Where do you start? What search queries help you find quieter companies? What category do you search?
- What do you do next, once you find the company?
- What is your favorite hub?
- What’s a hub you wish you had access to?
- What do you use hubs for? Research, inspiration, or just to stay up to date?
Using Crunchbase Pro
- When you export your search, what do you use it for next?
- What do you frequently search for?
- What trends do you keep looking for?
Post is closed for comments.