Managing cookies in your browser:
- You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in various ways.
- You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your computer. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and this may cause some services and functionalities to not work.
- To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Managing cookie preferences on Crunchbase:
- US users are able to manage their cookie preferences through a "do not sell or share my personal information" in the Crunchbase main drop-down menu and footer.
- UK users are able to manage their cookie preferences through "cookie settings" in the cookie banner and through a "cookie settings" footer.
- All footer and drop-down menu links will be available to all users across all domains (www.crunchbase.com, www.about.crunchbase.com, www.news.crunchbase.com).
"How can I opt out of cookie tracking?"
- You may opt out of performance, functional, targeting, and social media cookies. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
- You may update your cookie preferences in your cookie settings - see ‘Managing cookie preferences on Crunchbase’ in the section above for further instructions.