Community Guidelines Featured
- Do Good. Introduce yourself and make meaningful connections.
- Work on your craft. Share your tips and tricks. Share your favorite moments using Crunchbase. Share a story that inspired you. Reminder that our Knowledge Center can answer your more technical questions.
- Be open. Compare wishlists, hopes, and desires for Crunchbase.
- Take initiative. We encourage debate, but be mindful of how online interactions can come across the wrong way. We encourage emojis, always.
- Don’t be a jerk. We will remove any comments that use racism, sexism, or discriminatory in nature. Also, don’t post comments that incite violence. These are also not allowed and will be removed immediately.
- Don’t overshare. Don’t post personal information you are not comfortable with being on the internet (You should probably be doing this already).
- Don’t be creepy. Chat freely, but chat professionally.
Post is closed for comments.