The Crunchbase Venture Program allows investors to easily keep their firm’s Crunchbase profile and portfolio company information up-to-date. Membership is free includes a discount on the Crunchbase API and Excel export, Crunchbase Pro, and Crunchbase Marketplace.
Venture program members receive:
- Free access to your company data on Crunchbase.
- Discounts on Crunchbase products including Crunchbase Enterprise, Crunchbase Pro, and Crunchbase Marketplace.
- Expedited support from the Crunchbase Venture team.
- Early access to new features on Crunchbase.
- Data available includes companies, deal information, fundings, exits, people, events, and more.
If you are interested in becoming a member, you can learn more here.
Post is closed for comments.