Differences between Crunchbase Starter and Crunchbase Pro
Here’s what you can do with your own Crunchbase Starter account:
- See all company, investor, and funding data
- See 1,000 results per search
- Monitor up to 1,000 companies
- Import company lists to find prospect accounts automatically
Crunchbase Starter is $348 USD. This subscription auto-renews after each billing cycle.
Here’s what you can do with your own Crunchbase Pro account:
- Access verified contact data
- Email decision-makers with intelligent email templates
- Push company information from Crunchbase to Salesforce
- Push contacts from Crunchbase to Outreach
- Monitor up to 100,000 companies
- Export results (5k rows/month)
- Access priority support and chat
- Crunchbase Pro is $588 USD paid upfront. This subscription auto-renews after each billing cycle.
Learn more about our pricing plans here: https://about.crunchbase.com/products/pricing/
Please sign in to leave a comment.