With Crunchbase’s HubSpot integration, Hubspot users can now build and track pipeline right from Crunchbase.
What are the features?
- Discover net-new accounts: Quickly see which accounts are already in your CRM and which ones are unclaimed.
- Push in a single click: Push and own new companies and contacts from within Crunchbase or on other websites using our Chrome extension.
- Keep track of potential opportunities: See Hubspot account details like account owner and last activity date to identify accounts that need your attention without leaving Crunchbase.
- Know when to reach out: Get alerts on company activity and buy signals for any account you’ve pushed to Hubspot via your ‘My CRM’ list within Crunchbase.
- Reduce human error: Ensure only accurate and up-to-date data is sent to your CRM with direct pushing.
- Eliminate duplicate records: Avoid pushing duplicate accounts and contacts with built-in duplicate detection from Crunchbase.
How do I get set up?
Sync your Hubspot account to Crunchbase
Ask your Team Admin to sync your Hubspot integration to Crunchbase.
Once signed in:
- Click Account in the top navigation and select Account Settings
- Click View All Integrations on the left hand panel
- Locate Hubspot and press the connect button
1. Synchronization may take a few hours to a day to complete. During this time, the companies in your CRM are being matched with company profiles.
2. When a user initially syncs their HubSpot account, they will be notified that Crunchbase is an unverified app. This is expected. You may see a message like the example below:
Article is closed for comments.