When you’re connected, your team can easily find new qualified accounts and resurface stale leads with data you already have in your CRM.
Please note, the following features are for an Enterprise subscription. If you're interested in learning more, contact our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Add filters to a column to enhance your search view.
- ‘Exclude Accounts In My CRM’ allows you to automatically filter out recent accounts that already exist in Salesforce to quickly find new target accounts
- ‘CRM Last Account Activity Date’ allows you to search the past 30/60/90 days or by a custom date range to resurface stale leads
- ‘CRM Account Owner’ allows you to search by your name or a teammate’s name to reference accounts you care about
- 'Customer Type’ allows you to search by your defined customer labels to reference accounts you care about
Save accounts to a list based on the owner and last activity date so that you can stay up to date with real-time alerts and send outreach when it matters most.
How do I get started?
Only your Crunchbase team admin can enable your CRM integration for your team. Once it’s enabled, team members can connect individually and begin prospecting to your heart’s content.
- Team admins can get started by turning on the integration under ‘Account Settings’
- Navigate to ‘Integrations’ followed by your specific CRM (Salesforce or Hubspot) and you’ll find "manage settings" under your CRM's logo
- It can take around ~24 hours for your most recent 100k accounts from your CRM to show up in advanced search.
Who has access on my team?
All team members that are part of your workspace will receive access once the integration is on. Team admins must connect your CRM and it can take a few days for the data to completely sync.