While Searches help you find results that match your criteria, Lists allow you to follow specific profiles. It’s a simple way to monitor prospects, investors, or your next unicorn.
1. Select results from a search
- After you've searched, click the checkbox next to the results you want to save or check the top box to select all search results
- Click Save to List
- Select from existing lists or create a new one on the spot
- You can make as many lists as your heart desires
2. Quick add from my lists
- In My Lists, enter the name of a profile you would like to add
- After entering the name, a dropdown menu will appear with matches. Select the one you have your eye on
- A checkmark will appear when it is successfully added. Hooray!
3. Save on profile pages
- When visiting a profile you want to track more easily, simply click Save on the top right of the screen
- Choose to add the profile to an existing list, 'My First List' or create a new list!
- You can now Push the profile to Salesforce.
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request