Companies For You delivers personalized recommended companies based on your Crunchbase preferences and unique activity.
With Companies For You, you can:
- Save time on research and quickly find your next opportunity
- Fill your pipeline with relevant prospects
- Close easier wins with accounts that meet your Ideal Customer Profile
You can view Companies For You on organization profile pages on the Summary tab on the right-hand side.
This new feature is based on Crunchbase’s recommendation engine. This machine learning-based model integrates multiple factors including:
- Your activity in Crunchbase, including companies that you’ve viewed or saved to custom lists.
- Your preferences, including company location (headquarters), company size (number of employees) and industry.
Engage with Companies For You by clicking company names to view the profile or dismissing irrelevant ones, and new recommendations will appear! If you're interested in quickly learning about one of the companies, hover over the company name for a quick summary.
Start viewing and saving profiles now to get recommendations for you!
Note, this feature is in beta so if you don't see this yet - stay tuned!