Crunchbase Pro helps you find and close more deals quickly & efficiently by leveraging best-in-class private company information. Pro gives you unlimited access to our powerful search filters, analytic tools, and expansive Crunchbase dataset to uncover the companies, people, and news that matters.
Here’s what you can do with your own Crunchbase Pro account:
- Find the right prospects with unlimited searches & access to all filters
- Save custom searches & keep tabs on prospects
- Export your results to do your own deep dive on Crunchbase data
- Monitor companies and industry trends with customizable alerts
- Import lists of companies to easily gather the data Crunchbase has on them
- Sync the accounts in Crunchbase directly to Salesforce, and see which accounts are already there
Crunchbase Pro is $29 a month, billed annually ($348 USD). You can try Crunchbase Pro free for 7 days here.
Note, the export feature is not available during the trial period.
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.