Company leadership hires are important signs of growth, and often indicate new company priorities and budget changes. You can identify if a company recently hired new executives in the following ways:
- In search, you can filter companies by those who’ve had leadership hires within a specific timeframe or date range to find the ones that are growing.
- Viewing a prospect’s Crunchbase company profile to determine if they have recently hired new executives and dig into the news context to learn more.
In this article, we'll go over how to locate leadership hire information from a profile. You can learn how to build a leadership hire search here!
- Go to a prospect’s Crunchbase company profile by typing the name in the top search bar.
- On the company profile page, click on the Signals & News tab.
- If the company has made a leadership hire since December 2019, you will see the date for those leadership hires, as well as related news references. Click on the associated link to see the news in context.
- Follow the company by hitting “Save" in the top right of the page to monitor for additions!