Many customers prefer to use the CSV as a 1-time dump and then update the data everyday by downloading the CSV again or using the API for fields not in the CSV such as “news”.
Articles in this section
- Does Crunchbase offer any currency conversion for funding rounds and acquisitions?
- What versions of Salesforce does the Crunchbase for Salesforce app support?
- How many options are there for enrichment frequency within the Salesforce integration?
- Will my data be overwritten by Crunchbase data?
- Does Crunchbase get access to my Salesforce data when leveraging the Salesforce integration?
- Are permalinks and/or UUIDs ever reused?
- How fast is the API?
- Why does the UUID format have dashes in the CSV but not in the API?
- What happens to permalinks and UUIDs when an entity is merged with another?
- How do most customers leverage Crunchbase's API and CSV?