No! Third-party access to user’s SFDC allows Crunchbase to push Crunchbase data into your Salesforce but not the other way around.
Articles in this section
- Does Crunchbase offer any currency conversion for funding rounds and acquisitions?
- What versions of Salesforce does the Crunchbase for Salesforce app support?
- How many options are there for enrichment frequency within the Salesforce Integration for Crunchbase Enterprise?
- Will my data be overwritten by Crunchbase data?
- Does Crunchbase get access to my Salesforce data when leveraging the Salesforce Integration for Crunchbase Enterprise?
- Are permalinks and/or UUIDs ever reused?
- Why does the UUID format have dashes in the CSV but not in API v3.1?
- What happens to permalinks and UUIDs when an entity is merged with another?
- How often is the CSV updated?
- Why aren’t my Salesforce fields populating with Crunchbase data?