All UUIDs have dashes, but the current API v3.1 doesn't have dashes due to a legacy issue. This is addressed in API v3.1 which will be consistent with CSV v4.
Articles in this section
- Does Crunchbase offer any currency conversion for funding rounds and acquisitions?
- What versions of Salesforce does the Crunchbase for Salesforce app support?
- How many options are there for enrichment frequency within the Salesforce integration?
- Will my data be overwritten by Crunchbase data?
- Does Crunchbase get access to my Salesforce data when leveraging the Salesforce integration?
- Are permalinks and/or UUIDs ever reused?
- Why does the UUID format have dashes in the CSV but not in API v3.1?
- What happens to permalinks and UUIDs when an entity is merged with another?
- How often is the CSV updated?
- Why aren’t my Salesforce fields populating with Crunchbase data?