A connection request is where you tell Crunchbase what kinds of companies you are looking for, including criteria they need to meet.
In order to begin a connection request, you'll need to verify your account with the company you work at. Learn how to verify by clicking here.
Below are the steps to get you started:
1. From the Crunchbase homepage, click the “My Connect” on the left side panel:
2. Click the blue “Create New Connection Request” button at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select what you’re looking for - “Investors for my company” or “Companies for investment”
4. Begin adding information about your company in the corresponding sections.
5. When you’re done making edits, click the green “Save and Preview” button at the top right corner.
6. You’ll then be brought to a preview screen showing you what potential connections will see. When you’re ready, click the green “Publish” button.