As Crunchbase is a crowdsourced database, we depend on and value contributions made by our users. Any registered user can create or update a company profile page, as they are not exclusively linked to a single user or login. You will always be able to edit your own company profile as a verified user - see step 5 below.
To edit an existing Crunchbase profile…
- Register for a free Crunchbase user account here.
- Authenticate your account by linking your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Google in your Account Settings here. Please use your own social media as opposed to your company’s.
- Find the profile you want to edit by searching for it in the top search bar.
- Click the three-dot icon in the top right corner of the profile page, then select Edit from the dropdown menu.
- If the profile you’re editing is your own company profile and has locked fields, verify your employment to perform the edits.
For more information on requirements and limitations of editing a profile, click here.
To learn how to update specific sections of a profile, check out our additional step-by-step articles here.