Crunchbase is free at its basic level. Crunchbase basic is great for those just getting started with company research. You’ll be able to see unlimited profiles, add up to 2 search filters, and follow companies.
Crunchbase Pro is $29 a month, billed annually.
Crunchbase Pro is built for individuals that need to research and track companies. Pro gives you unlimited access to our premium search tools, exclusive charts data, as well as an ad-free experience. Try Crunchbase Pro free for 7 days.
Crunchbase Enterprise is custom pricing, based on the number of licenses and endpoints desired.
Crunchbase Enterprise is for teams that want company data in their database. Access our full API and/or CSV export as well as our Salesforce integration. Crunchbase Enterprise gives you complete access to the Crunchbase API, CSV Exports, Salesforce Integration and CB Pro. Learn more about Enterprise.
Crunchbase Applications is custom pricing based on the number of customers and number of endpoints.
Crunchbase for Applications is for companies who want to add Crunchbase data directly in their customer-facing application. Learn more about data licensing.
We partner with premium data partners to augment your Crunchbase profiles and searches.
Crunchbase Marketplace partners are individually priced as follows.
- Company tech stack data is $79 a month, billed annually (G2 Stack, formerly Siftery)
- Tech spend data is $29 a month, billed annually. (Aberdeen)
- Interest signal data is $49 a month, billed annually. (Bombora)
- Website tech stack data is $49 a month, billed annually (BuiltWith)
- Patent and trademark data is $49 a month, billed annually (IPqwery)