Looking to update the Current Team section of a company’s Crunchbase profile? No problem - we’ll show you how.
Before getting started, make sure that you’re logged into your Crunchbase account and authenticated via a social network. If you don’t have an account yet, you can register for one here.
1. Navigate to the company profile page using the top search bar. In this case, we’re looking for Pied Piper.
2. To edit the profile, click Edit at the top right of the profile page.
3. Then, scroll down to the Employees, Board Members, Advisors section and click the pencil icon in line with the person you're wanting to update. You can sort employees by clicking on the dropdown arrow next to each column. For this situation, we’ll be updating Jack Barker’s Job Details:
4. Once in the person’s job detail edit page, click the End Date box and fill out the Year, Month, Day fields accordingly and click Continue.
5. If you’re done making edits to the company profile, click Save All Edits at the top right of your screen to complete the process. If you make multiple changes, you can also Review Edits before saving.
Once you’ve saved your edits, check out the Past Team section on the profile page:
Thanks for helping to keep Crunchbase data up to date.