We currently offer 9 types of searches that can be used to start your search.
- Companies: A great search to use if you’re looking for a group of companies. (ie, Companies in the software industry)
- Contacts: This search allows you to filter by job titles, job levels, departments, and employee names.
- People: This search should be used if you’re looking for a group of individuals (ie, People with a job title CEO).
- Investors: This search can be used to locate information about a group of investors or firms. (ie, Venture Capital investors that make investments in the software industry).
- Funding Rounds: This search should be used when you’re looking for a specific group of rounds. (ie, Seed rounds announced within the last 2 weeks).
- Acquisitions: Use this search to look at groups of acquisitions. (ie, Acquisitions announced a month ago).
- Schools: The perfect search when you’re looking for schools that fit a certain criteria. (ie, Public schools with 1,000 alumni who are founders).
- Events: A useful search when you want to discover events and details about them. (ie, Fintech events that start in 2020)
- Hubs: A search to view collections of profiles (hubs) that fit a certain criteria. (ie, Startups Founded in 2020)
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.