Crunchbase Starter helps you stay in-the-know about companies you care about with best-in-class company data and actionable insights. Crunchbase Starter gives you unlimited access to our powerful search filters, analytic tools, and expansive Crunchbase dataset to uncover the companies, people, and news that matters.
Here’s what you can do with your own Crunchbase Starter account:
- Find the right prospects with unlimited searches & access to all filters
- Save custom searches & keep tabs on prospects
- Monitor companies and industry trends with customizable alerts
- Import lists of companies to easily gather the data Crunchbase has on them
- Sync the accounts in Crunchbase directly to Salesforce, and see which accounts are already there
Crunchbase Starter is $29 a month, billed annually ($348 USD). You can try Crunchbase Starter free for 7 days here.
Please keep in mind, the export feature is not included with this subscription. If you're interested in this feature, take a look at Crunchbase Pro!
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.