Below you’ll find an overview of where to find Crunchbase Lite features. *Please note that Crunchbase Lite is currently in beta and subject to change.
Learn more about companies of interest
- For quick profile searches, just use the search bar at the top of your navigation.
- You can dive further into companies, people, investors, funding rounds, acquisitions, schools, and events with Advanced Search. Specify what profile type you're looking for with the dropdown menu.
Input your search criteria by applying Filters on the left hand side. Keep in mind that filters will vary depending on what profile type you are searching for. As a Lite customer, you can preview 5 search results. To see all search results, try out Crunchbase Pro!
Keep track of company activity in Crunchbase
- Create or import up to five custom Lists to organize and keep track of companies you’re interested in. You can find this feature in your top navigation, as well as on the left hand side panel.
- View the latest news updates and signals for companies saved to any of your five saved lists in your real-time Activity Feed, right on the Crunchbase homepage.
Bring Crunchbase insights into your workflow
- Set up Alerts on your Saved Lists to receive custom activity updates straight to your inbox.
- Simply click the gear to the left of a saved search, then Edit Name/Alerts. Customize the frequency and type of alerts you want to receive in the pop-up window.
- Download our Chrome Extension to view relevant Crunchbase information and take action directly on company websites, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Salesforce. Find out more about our Chrome Extension HERE.
Questions? Check out the Crunchbase Lite section in our Knowledge Center or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.