Searching for investments made by an individual investor or partner investor differs than searching for other investor types:
- Investors > ... Using this search filter will look at investments that an individual investor has personally invested in a company.
- Ex: Dave Strohm invested in OpenDNS
- Partner Investors > ... Using this search filter will only look at investments that a partner of an investment firm has led.
- Ex: Aileen Lee led an investment in StyleSeat as a partner of Cowboy Ventures
- Ex: Marc Andreessen led an investment in Oculus as a partner of Andreessen Horowitz
If your saved search is intended to look for investments that a partner of an investment firm has led, you should change your search to use the Partner Investors > … search filter. Below are instructions on how you can modify your search:
1. Find and open your existing saved search, or create a new one by clicking on Companies. Note: Make sure you’re logged into your Crunchbase account!
2. Click on a search filter and select Partner Investors > Person Info > Full Name
3. Enter the name of the investor to return all investments led by this person as a partner of an investment firm.
Need more guidance? Check out these searches: