When attempting to export a CSV file using Safari, you may experience an issue where the file is displayed within the browser instead of downloading locally to your computer. This is a known behavior of the Safari browser when downloading CSV files.
The workaround for this issue is to save the file locally.
- In Crunchbase Pro, click on the Export icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Export to CSV to export your results to a CSV file
- Once the file is displayed in your Safari browser, go to File -> Save As…
- In the next prompt, change Format to “Page Source”
- Change the file name as needed and add “.csv” as the file extension in the file name
- Click Save
Note, exporting capabilities are not available during the Crunchbase Pro Trial and not included in the Crunchbase Starter subscription. To help you choose the option that will best suit your individual or company needs, you can compare each Crunchbase product here.
Article is closed for comments.