When attempting to export a CSV file using Safari, you may experience an issue where the file is displayed within the browser instead of downloading locally to your computer. This is a known behavior of the Safari browser when downloading CSV files.
The workaround for this issue is to save the file locally.
- In Crunchbase Pro, click on the Export icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Export to CSV to export your results to a CSV file
- Once the file is displayed in your Safari browser, go to File -> Save As…
- In the next prompt, change Format to “Page Source”
- Change the file name as needed and add “.csv” as the file extension in the file name
- Click Save