While Searches help you find results that match your criteria, Lists allow you to follow specific profiles. It’s a simple way to monitor prospects, investors, or your next unicorn.
1. Select results from a search
- After you've searched, click the checkbox next to the results you want to save or check the top box to select all search results
- Click Save to List
- Select from existing lists or create a new one on the spot
- You can make as many lists as your heart desires such a contact list. To learn more click here!
2. Quick add from my lists
- In My Lists, enter the name of a profile you would like to add
- After entering the name, a dropdown menu will appear with matches. Select the one you have your eye on
- A checkmark will appear when it is successfully added. Hooray!
3. Save on profile pages
- When visiting a profile you want to track more easily, simply click Save on the top right of the screen
- Choose to add the profile to an existing list, 'My First List' or create a new list!
- You can now Push the profile to Salesforce.
Pro Tip: Fond of a featured list or search? Feel free to add items from their list to your own!
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.
Learn how to...
Set up alerts >>
Was this article helpful?
11 out of 19 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request