While Searches help you find results that match your criteria, Lists allow you to follow specific profiles. It’s a simple way to monitor prospects, investors, or your next unicorn.
1. Select results from a search
- After you've searched, click the checkbox next to the results you want to save
- Click Add to List
- Select from existing lists or create a new one on the spot
- You can make as many lists as your heart desires
2. Quick add from my lists
- In My Lists, enter the name of a profile you would like to add
- After entering the name, a dropdown menu will appear with matches. Select the one you have your eye on
- A checkmark will appear when it is successfully added. Hooray!
3. Add to List on profile pages
- When visiting a profile you want to track more easily, simply click Add to List on the top right of the screen
- Choose to add the profile to an existing list or My Follows
Pro Tip: Fond of a featured list or search? Feel free to add items from their list to your own!
Learn how to...
Set up alerts >>