Whether you’re looking for leads, investors, or just trying to keep tabs on competitors (we won’t tell), you can save your search to stay updated at all times.
1. Create a Search
- Start your search in the left navigation panel
- Add your desired search filters
- Click Search
- Click the Save icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Create a name that you'll remember. We're partial to catchy searches like, "Startups for my Cat” or “Potential CA-Based Investors for my Robots." Then click Create
- Modify your saved search at any time by coming back and editing filters. Once you’ve made your desired changes, click Save to lock it in
3. Edit alerts and settings
- Set alerts to be notified of any new results that match your search
- All saved searches default to private, but if you want to share the love, you can make the URL public and shareable
- You can edit these settings at any time by going to My Searches and clicking the Gear icon
Learn how to...
Create a list >>