Use Crunchbase search filters to discover the companies, people, and events that matter most to you.
1. Choose your type of search
- Go to the top navigation and click Advanced and select the type of search you're looking for.
- Create a Companies, People, Investors, Funding, Acquisitions, Schools or Events search
2. Add search filters
- Refine your search by adding specific filters located on the left hand side of the search page.
- For example, if we’re looking for Virtual reality companies with recent funding, you would begin your search by selecting Companies and entering Virtual Reality in the Industry filter.
- Then specify in the Last Funding Date filter Past year.
- Note, the individual filter sections will appear collapsed - simply click the dropdown arrow to expand the section you want to look at or utilize.
3. Get granular
- Add multiple filters to find what you're looking for
- For example, if we want to focus on U.S. Virtual Reality companies with recent funding, then we want to update the Headquarters Location filter to see which companies are related to the search.
- View up to 1,000 results. Too many? You can always go back and add more filters
Pro Tip: Want different data with your search results? Add and remove columns to see the data that interests you by clicking Edit View.
Need help or guidance? Post your question in the Crunchbase Community.
Learn how to...
Save a search >>