By default, search results are ordered by the Crunchbase Rank in ascending order. You can always edit the way results are sorted by clicking on the arrow next to the column header.
Articles in this section
- Why does my Investor Type search return different results than it used to?
- Why does my Investor search return different results than it used to?
- I have questions on how to use Crunchbase Pro, what do I do?
- What's the difference between Crunchbase (free) and Crunchbase Pro?
- Can I export my results?
- Why am I not able to export in Safari?
- Why can I only see 2,500 results?
- How do I view statistics in my results?
- What is a drill-in?
- What is the default order in which results are displayed?