By default, search results are ordered by the Crunchbase Rank in ascending order. You can always edit the way results are sorted by clicking on the arrow next to the column header.
Articles in this section
- Is there a trial for Crunchbase Pro?
- Is there a monthly subscription option for Crunchbase Pro?
- Where can I view a list of all of the categories in Crunchbase?
- Why does my Investor Type search return different results than it used to?
- Why does my Investor search return different results than it used to?
- I have questions on how to use Crunchbase Pro, what do I do?
- Can I export my results?
- Why am I not able to export in Safari?
- Why can I only see 1,000 results?
- How do I view statistics in my results?