By default, search results are ordered by Crunchbase Rank in ascending order. You can always edit the way results are sorted by clicking on the arrow next to the column header.
Articles in this section
- How to find recent leadership hires for a company
- New updates to Crunchbase Pro
- Why am I unable to import a list?
- How do I access the old Pro search?
- Is there a monthly subscription option for Crunchbase Pro?
- What Industries are included in Crunchbase?
- How are industries organized?
- I have questions on how to use Crunchbase Pro, what do I do?
- Why am I receiving an error when trying to open my exported results?
- Where did the Timeline option go?