By default, search results are ordered by Crunchbase Rank in ascending order. You can always edit the way results are sorted by clicking on the arrow next to the column header.
Articles in this section
- New updates to Crunchbase Pro
- How can I build a search using a list I created?
- Why can I only see 1,000 results?
- Is there a monthly subscription option for Crunchbase Pro?
- Why am I unable to import a list?
- How do I access the old Pro search?
- I have questions on how to use Crunchbase Pro, what do I do?
- What Industries are included in Crunchbase?
- How are industries organized?
- Why am I receiving an error when trying to open my exported results?