By default, search results are ordered by Crunchbase Rank in ascending order. You can always edit the way results are sorted by clicking on the arrow next to the column header.
Articles in this section
- What is Crunchbase Pro with Data Boost?
- Why can't I export my Pro search?
- I have questions on how to use Crunchbase Pro, what do I do?
- Is there a monthly subscription option for Crunchbase Pro?
- Why can I only see 1,000 results?
- How do I view statistics in my results?
- What is the default order in which results are displayed?
- What is a drill-in?
- How are regions in Crunchbase defined?
- What categories are included in Crunchbase?