By default, search results are ordered by the Crunchbase Rank in ascending order. You can always edit the way results are sorted by clicking on the arrow next to the column header.
Articles in this section
- What categories are included in Crunchbase?
- Is there a monthly subscription option for Crunchbase Pro?
- How are categories organized?
- Why does my Investor Type search return different results than it used to?
- How can I search for investments made by an individual investor or partner investor?
- I have questions on how to use Crunchbase Pro, what do I do?
- Can I export my results?
- Why am I not able to export in Safari?
- Why can I only see 1,000 results?
- How do I view statistics in my results?